Welcome to The Kleaning Company
The After-Build & Sparkle Cleaning Specialists
A truly unique Franchise Business Opportunity to join the UK’s leading, bespoke cleaning service business with an existing corporate client base and share in our rapid growth & success.
Only 21 Franchise Territories available
Comprehensive Franchise & Administration Support Package
What We Do
The Kleaning Company was established in 2012 to offer a bespoke, unique Commercial Cleaning service, specifically targeted at After-Build Sparkle Cleaning for B-2-B construction companies. Our vision is to be the “1st Choice for After-Build & Sparkle Cleaning”.
The business ethos is focused on offering personalised, detailed deep-cleaning services towards the end of construction projects – often large-scale building constructions with big-ticket cleaning fees. Services are delivered by professional, trained operatives. The distinctive characteristic of the business is its unrivalled focus on After-Build Cleaning, a gap in the market identified and now being fulfilled by us.
We have excellent client feedback, fantastic testimonials and a strong reputation for quality, service & exceptional attention-to-detail resulting in satisfied blue-chip, b-2-b clients who use our services on an on-going basis and who importantly, also refer businesses to us. Our client base includes major construction & interior fit-out companies, typically with projects for house-builders; hotel chains; national retailers; sports stadiums; student accommodation complexes & building renovation companies to name a few.
TKC’s branding is distinctive. Our business strapline is “The After Build & Sparkle Cleaning Specialists”. We are focussed on delivering this vision & to continue to build an outstanding reputation with our ever-growing client base. The business holds all the major industry recognized quality assurance & training certificates. TKC staff are fully trained and hold qualifications & certifications to ensure professional, high standards of operation and meet safe working practices under H&S Legislation.
What is 'After-Build and Sparkle Cleaning'
After-build cleaning involves deep cleaning buildings towards the end of, or immediately on completion of a new build or refurbishment construction project in commercial or residential developments.
Depending on the degree of cleaning required, the process could involve up to 6 cleans to achieve a pristine, sparkle clean building. Attention-to-detail is essential in all aspects of our services. The cleaning services are delivered by professional, trained cleaning teams, transforming newly-built or refurbished buildings into spotlessly clean, fresh and totally presentable environments ready for occupation by owners, tenants, businesses or customers.
Our Core Values
Customer Service: We build relationships that last because of the positive difference we make to our clients’ lives
Quality: We strive each day to surpass expectations by providing an outstanding level of service and value to all our clients
Teamwork: We work together across the whole of the UK to meet the needs of our clients & our franchisees
Our People: We respect our people, encourage development and reward performance
An Exciting Opportunity
The TKC business is well established and has a record of fast, sustainable growth and profitability. The business is supported by high levels of client demand, retention and advocacy, has excellent margins and exciting potential for expansion. This is a niche business, in a growing market sector with a strong reputation for quality & exceptional service delivery.
To facilitate our growth & aspirations and to develop national brand coverage, we are now offering franchises to a select number of individuals (or companies).
Franchisees will be given an exclusive and agreed trading area. We have identified 21 franchise territories in the UK, each offering an excellent opportunity for the ambitious entrepreneurs to build a highly profitable and successful business in a large geographic area. We will actively assist and support franchisees to grow sales revenues in their designated territory and will work collaboratively with them.
At TKC we are fully committed to sharing the rewards inherent in our business system and to abiding by ethical franchising principles.
TKC will advise, support and work closely with franchisees to develop each territory. Our comprehensive, on-going support and administration package results in a strong relationship between TKC and franchisees – effectively a Sub-Contactor business relationship. We view this relationship as a key strength in the success of each franchisee and the business overall.
Our Teamwork Approach
You will be part of a growing network of franchisees and have the backing and strength of the TKC team. We can learn from each other and feel proud to be part of a ‘larger family’. As we are only recruiting 21 franchisees across the UK, our franchise will be unique and exclusive in a large geographic territory in so much as we aim to cultivate a personal relationship with our franchisees and indeed between each franchisee. We will grow the franchise business with this ethos and we will work in collaboration as a team for the ultimate benefit of growing sales, profitability and brand awareness for everyone in the franchise network.
Our Selection Process
Franchisees would ideally have some experience of and exposure to the construction industry or commercial cleaning industries – possibly as a Site Manager, Project Manager, Surveyor, Recruiter or maybe working in sales for a building material, equipment supply company or construction industry recruitment. A husband and wife team may also make ideal franchisees.
However, as our professionalism and our reputation in our niche market are important to our success to date, it is more important that franchisees have the necessary b-2-b sales and relationship management expertise to develop and sustain strong professional business relationships. Franchisees will also need to demonstrate excellent people management and leadership skills, as well as exceptional business administration, management and customer service.
Our Franchise Package
We have developed a comprehensive “turn-key” Franchise Package to help our Franchisees set up their TKC Franchise. Our Franchise Package includes:
- An exclusive, protected geographic territory
- Rights to Use the TKC Trade Mark & Brand
- Rights to use the TKC Know-How; Operating Methods & Systems
- Use of TKC Construction Industry Accreditations
- Sub-Contractor Contract Documentation
- Comprehensive Initial Training & Support – for you & your team
- On-going Training & Support
- Cleaning Equipment & Consumable Products Starter Pack
- Advice & assistance with all aspects of starting your new business
- Advice on purchasing Equipment & Vehicle/s
- Sales Generation Support – initial & on-going
- Sales & Marketing Materials
- Listing on TKC Website; Social Media
- Access to TKC’s Client base in your Franchise Territory
- Access to TKC’s preferred suppliers – includes Factoring Services
- Assistance & Guidance relating to Legislation; Health & Safety
- Comprehensive Admin Support – allowing you to focus on building and operating your business
- IT Solutions – our TKC Operations & Admin Systems and Processes
- Franchise Business Manuals
Our Training Programme
Training is an essential element in any business and at TKC we pride ourselves in delivering quality, focused training across the business. During your initial training you will meet and work with the Management Team of TKC and their key personnel. The training will be specific to individual requirements covering the following topics:
- Introduction to the TKC, Code of Ethics, our Mission Statement & Strategy
- TKC’s commitment & support structure for our franchise network and your business
- Company Systems and Procedures
- How to operate a TKC Franchise
- Construction Industry Legislation & requirements
- Practical, on-site training, observations
- Training on the use of cleaning equipment
- Administration, financial systems, general administration systems training
- Sales and marketing procedures, marketing plan
- Day to day operations
- Time management, setting goals, networking & relationship management
- Recruiting and training staff
- Membership of local organizations, local marketing activity
We will help you launch your TKC Franchise to create maximum local awareness in your franchise territory. This will be paid for from your Franchise Package Fee. The following are some of the areas that can be targeted:
- One week in-territory sales training; lead generation; relationship building
- Pre-launch contact to existing & potential new clients in your territory
- Personalised emails to existing TKC clients to introduce & promote your new business
- Targeted client mailing – TKC brochure & intro letter
- Establishing contact with local, regional & national construction companies
- Presence on TKC website promoting your franchise
- Social media / LinkedIn launch activity
We will assist you in designing a specific plan to meet your requirements.
The Investment Requirements
Franchise Package Fee
- TKC Licence Fee; Comprehensive Initial Training; Operating Manuals; Equipment & Consumables Starter Pack; Launch Marketing & Support
Leased Equipment + Start Up Costs
- Cleaning Equipment; Cleaning Chemicals & supplies; Legal Fees; General Business set-up costs
- Working Capital for Cash Flow purposes during set-up; launch & business operations (* estimated – will vary by franchisee)
- Total Estimated Investment
Why Invest in a TKC Franchise
In contrast to a conventional business, investing in an TKC Franchise can provide a greatly improved starting and on-going business opportunity. The franchise training programme affords considerable up-front know-how and expertise.
Substantial effort has been made by the TKC management in preparing a detailed programme for all new Franchisees. In addition to accessing our Franchise system, there are other important advantages you should consider:
- Established brand and a successful sales history & strong growth to date
- A comprehensive Franchise Package
- Skilled, experienced enthusiastic TKC Directors & team – management with considerable experience & know-how to guide and support you
- Proven Business Model in a niche market with proven demand
- A large client base & a preferred supplier to many of the major construction companies in the UK – corporate clients have national projects that need TKC services
- Factoring Service available through TKC factoring service provider – cash flow benefits
- Invoicing & PAYE managed by TKC on your behalf – allowing franchisees to concentrate on sales, relationship management and business operations
- Well-structured operational processes and systems
- Franchise support function – on-going business support
- Strong recognizable brand image
- Opportunity to build a meaningful and profitable business
- Strength of the TKC Franchise network as it develops
- Having your own manageable business while being part of a larger group
- Fulfilling your true potential
- Increased earning potential from being part of a professional, specialist brand
How to Proceed?
Interested in finding out more about TKC?
Interested in finding out more about our opportunity?
Please complete & return the preliminary Enquiry Form (completing the form does not place you under any obligation).
If you meet our criteria, we will invite you to an initial meeting during which we will explain the business in greater detail, discuss the figures, answer questions you may have and, if appropriate, discuss possible locations. We will ask you to sign a Non-Disclosure Document [NDA] at this meeting.
After the meeting, you will need time to consider the opportunity, review the figures with your professional advisors, talk to your family, and undertake market research. You may also have more questions for us.
We have a detailed, robust Franchisee Recruitment Process – details of which will be discussed during our initial meeting.
At no point will we pressure you to come to a decision. At this stage, the next step is simply to submit a completed preliminary enquiry form to obtain further information.
We look forward to hearing from you.